Last updated: May 20, 2018
What Information is Collected
This website collects information from users in two ways: directly from input and automatically through the website's service technologies. The personal information that the website collects directly depends on the content and features used and might include:
- Contact details, such as name and email address
- Account login credentials, such as usernames and passwords
- Social network information, such as social media handles
- Contributions, such as comments, feedback, posts and other content posted in the discussion forum
- Communication preferences, such as notifications
The website automatically collects information about the use of the Tribulation Today, such as:
- Computer, device and connection information, such as IP address, browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform, unique device identifier and other technical identifiers
- Usage data, such as click stream data, including date and time stamp and referring and exit pages, search terms you used, pages visited or searched for while using the website
- For location-aware services, the physical location provided from devices used to access Tribulation Today
How Information is Used
Tribulation Today is committed to delivering a relevant, useful and safe experience for all users. Personal information that is collected might be used to:
- Offer customized content and individual personalization of the website to make it more relevant to the interests and geography of Tribulation Today users
- Enhance and improve the website, such as add new content and features
- Notify you about changes or updates and provide you with special offers, promotions, surveys and other information related to Tribulation Today
- Deliver advertisements and related promotional campaigns relevant to the interests of Tribulation Today users
- Provide you with technical, product and other support and help to keep the website operational, safe and secure
- Identify, analyze and evaluate usage, including for the purposes of research and reporting services
Tribulation Today might also use personal information to:
- Respond to requests, questions, comments or concerns
- Conduct and administer surveys
- Provide you with relevant special offers, promotions and other information about Tribulation Today events and services
- Enhance and improve Tribulation Today events and other services
Sharing of Information
Tribulation Today does not share any information collected while using this website with any third-party products, services or other websites without consent.
Tribulation Today might need to disclose personal information if there is strong belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation
- Detect, investigate and help prevent security, fraud or technical issues
- Protect the rights, property of Tribulation Today or safety of Tribulation Today users
Tribulation Today allows you post and share contributions, such as personal information, comments, messages, materials and other content. Any such contributions that you disclose publicly can be collected and used by others, indexed by search engines, or not be able to be removed. Please use caution when disclosing personal information in public areas.
Users of Tribulation Today can manage communications preferences after creating and account, by updating account preferences, by using the unsubscribe mechanism or other means provided within the communications that you receive from Tribulation Today. Tribulation Today reserves the right to notify users of changes or updates to the service whenever necessary.
Accuracy and Information
The website might allow registered users to access their account information and make corrections or updates upon log in at any time. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user.
Tribulation Today takes precautions to safeguard personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical security measures.