The Antichrist Aug 17, 2018

Satanic Temple statue unveiled at the Arkansas State Capitol

thedrumchannell's Avatar By thedrumchannell

Baphomet - American Flag
In Little Rock, a bronze statue was unveiled at the Arkansas State Capitol causing the attention of about 150 Satanists, atheists and Christians. The statue, in the image of a goat-headed, winged creature named Baphomet was revealed during a rally to call for the removal of a Ten Commandments monument already mounted on Capitol grounds.

About 150 Satanists, atheists and Christians attended the First Amendment rally Thursday. The Satanic Temple says the Ten Commandments monument violates constitutional freedom of religion rights and that the installation of their 7 ½-foot-tall (2.3-meter-tall) statue showing the 14th century idol seated and accompanied by smiling children would demonstrate religious tolerance.

"If you're going to have one religious monument up then it should be open to others, and if you don't agree with that then let's just not have any at all," said Satanic Arkansas cofounder Ivy Forrester, a rally organizer.
The statue can not be installed and was removed after the Oklahoma Supreme Court ruled the Ten Commandments monument was also unconstitutional. There was a significant police presence during the course of the rally, however, protests during the event were peaceful in nature.

This rally, and other events such as the construction of the Arch of Triumph in New York City serve as reminders of what the Bible says about events that must come to pass before Jesus Christ is to return. People will continue turning their attention to false idols and call that which is bad good, and call that which is good bad.

These are uncertain times and call for Christians around the world to unite in prayer and commitment to following Biblical principles. Believers in Christ are called in spirit to set good examples for those who are lost and in need of a savior.

If you have more information about the Static Temple or the statue of Baphomet, please signup and share in our Christian forums today.

Source: Fox News

Comments (10)

You must login to post comments.

Gracie,

Your words are so true so thank you for posting in the forums. God is always there, right there in every moment waiting for His lost children to repent and receive the spirit of truth into their lives.

God is amazing!
Sep 09, 2018

The coming of the Antichrist is a sign of the end. It's in the Bible, I John 2:18, NKJV. "Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour." Some people even treat themselves as gods not realizing that the Father in heaven is watching and just waiting for them to ask for forgiveness and return to Him while there's still a chance. Let us not be deceive of these devil's works and let's focus our eyes and mind unto Jesus for He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
Sep 01, 2018

I hate to say it, but as far as I know there is freedoom of religion and church and state are separate. I don't think that Christians should worry about such monuments. I think God can defend himself. I think Christians tend to worry too much about the optics. This is not what Christianity is about. If we follow what the bible says the other things will take care of themselves. Too many people loose their faith because of the dogma of religion that concentrates on ritual instead of demonstration by our behaviour which would include love, compassion and forgiveness.
Sep 01, 2018

The bible warned us to beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing. There must be some sort of deceit involved in it. But this one is an outright and bold move which I really find shocking and scary. It seems the day of judgment is really near.
Sep 01, 2018

I have nothing against with other religion. For me, the most important is being a good person and helping others especially in times of needs. But, this satanic statue really creeps me out. It might be the start of Satan's demonic plans to rule over the world. Let's pray altogether and have faith with God so that He will protect us all the way.
Sep 01, 2018

People are desperate to believe in something, and sometimes they choose the wrong path, is sad to see that evil gains field day by day.
Sep 01, 2018

At the end of times prophecy of the book of revelation, there will be false prophets who would lead the people in the darkness. People will praise false idols and follow their orders. the government, religious leaders proclaiming war against each other. The media will also be controlled by these followers of the darkness that will put fear on people that results in global panic, we are indeed living closer to the end of times. Although we cannot escape the apocalypse the only way to be saved if though our God and Saviour Jesus Christ, we must keep on believing and trust him. I Believe in his promise that he will return again to save us.
Aug 31, 2018

In the last days, people will submit to evil desires and hate that which is good.
Aug 30, 2018

Jim
God will judge each of these Satanists according to their own sins. If we love each other, His light will shine through the entire world.
Aug 17, 2018

This is really disturbing. Even the statue has the appearance of ungodliness.
Aug 17, 2018