Do you think the RED horse has been released?

Andrew,

You are correct. The temple must be built before the coming of the Lord, what is your interpretation of 2 Thessalonians 2:4?

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Does the Antichrist sit in Ezekeil's Temple and deceive many before the return of Jesus Christ?

thedrumchannell,

In the prophecy of Ezekiel there is not a single hint of any desecration of this Temple.

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

In this verse the word "temple" in the Greek original is written as "naos," which means not the temple complex, but the House of the Sanctuary, where the Most Holy Place is located. And we also know that the Apostle Paul in his Epistles called believers in Jesus Christ the same word "naos".

Yes, of course many of us consider ourselves "correct" Christians, only the Lord God looks at us as one whole object, the "temple" of Christianity. And this "temple", to put it mildly, is not quite in order. And more precisely, in the Christian religion, the "abomination of desolation" is quite clearly visible. However, in this same religion there are also holy, righteous people.

Therefore, such a move arises: somehow to divide, polarize the participants of Christianity, so that the righteous turn out to be on the one hand, and on the other hand the sinners turned out to be sinners. This task will be performed by the Third Temple.

And when the "clouds" with Jesus Christ are visible on the one hand, that is, the whole world will see a lot of people around the new Temple, then on the other hand, in the world, in the former structures of religion, there will be those who preferred to follow the earthly leaders. And in those who only by their name "Christians", in their hearts and will sit some person in whom they believe.

If we have the Kingdom of Heaven, then we have it today, now, and not tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. If we are saints, then we live according to the laws of the Kingdom of Christ, and not according to the laws of the world or religion. When we get together, we will live as we should live the saints.

While we are scattered among the nations, we are in sorrow, because every day we have to come into contact with the lies of the world. If we come together, then we are saved. To this our state of inner peace will be added the salvation of our bodies: no one else can harm us. After a while, the Jews around us will see it, they will see our mutual love, and therefore the Jews will believe in Jesus Christ.

And what will happen on the other side? Billions of converts, driven into religion by the fear of God's Judgment, will be trapped. In their hearts is the desire for prosperity. To achieve this prosperity, they will gather and pray, will pay tithing to their leaders, will build a global world system that will provide them with what they want to have. But material prosperity will not bring them happiness, because the Kingdom of Heaven is not food or drink.

And then Armageddon will come. It will not be a war of tanks, aviation and artillery, it will be a global quarrel within religion, which for a time has become like one: everyone will blame the other for their delusion.

Armageddon. Ar-maged-don, Mountain-of-City-of-Happiness (I think this name should be translated like this).

Those people who enter the Temple through the Eastern Gate will have the status of God. Like Jesus Christ. Therefore, any opposition to this "world government" will be an opposition to God. Religion, which will consider these people impostors, false Christs and false prophets, is doomed. Therefore, the current Orthodox Judaism will wither, so the current religion of the denominations of Christianity will perish. There will be Israel.

Andrew,

If I understand your interpretation correctly, you are stating that the word temple in 2 Thessalonians 2:4 is referring to the church, not necessarily Christians, but as the whole body of Christ? In other words, the Kingdom is here on earth and we are the body of Christ while we wait for His return. so, we must wait in the world, although we are not of the world because we are the body of Christ.

Your take on the battle of Armageddon is interesting for sure. How would you explain Revelation 16:16, especially the phrase "gathered them together," and what is the place they are gathered unto?

And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

thedrumchannell,

yes, today we are the Body of Christ, but the external circumstances and the internal enemy, "tares", which we must endure while waiting for the hour of the Court, interfere with our unity. We are all together a "temple". There the plural: you are the temple of God, 1 Corinthians 3:16. Yes, of course, each of us can say that he himself is in the true church of the true Jesus Christ, but people from the world look at us as one object: "Christians." Just as they look at others: the Russians, the Chinese, the Americans. The surrounding nations also looked at ancient Israel as one object. And the Lord God judged the Jews for common sins, sending Nebuchadnezzar to destroy Jerusalem.

Therefore, whether we want this or we do not want it, we all are responsible for the sins of the other Christians, and our isolation by the boundaries of our own denominations looks ridiculous, because it does not save us. On the contrary, the creation of denominations destroys the Body of Christ, and our salvation can only be a common salvation in a single Body. The Corinthian church could not be saved by itself, alone, without the Jerusalem community. The Orthodox will never be saved without Catholics, and no Protestant denominations can be saved alone.

But the trouble is: what is in the hearts of most people who today classify themselves as Christians is not Jesus Christ. And who is there instead of Christ? And should this not be called the "abomination of desolation"? But while this is all smoothed out by a number of righteous people. The mystery of lawlessness is already in action, but it has not yet become obvious to all.

Now about the geographical names in the spiritual dimension. Well, there is such a place for human thoughts: the City of Happiness. Probably, many dreamed about this from ancient times. The country of Utopia, the books of science fiction writers. "Mountain" in the language of biblical prophecies has a meaning: "teaching."

For example, here in Revelation we read:

And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; (Revelation 8:8)

This means that some teaching suddenly fell upon the worldly people (the sea is the image of the world, worldly people). We can even recall something about the fall of the mountain in the sea - Jesus Christ warned about this:

Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this [which is done] to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. (Matthew 21:21)

We can even find this place in the gospels and find out exactly which mountain Jesus Christ showed at this moment. It was between Bethany and Jerusalem. So Jesus Christ pointed to the Mount of Olives. What is famous for this mountain? What part of the teachings of Jesus Christ does this mountain represent?

The Mount of Olives is a symbol of the teachings of Jesus Christ about the signs of His Second Coming:

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what [shall be] the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
And Jesus answered and said unto them <...>

(Matthew 24: 3 - 42)

Now we can imagine what is described in Revelation: the teaching of Jesus Christ about the signs of His Second Coming has stirred the whole world, because the world saw these signs.

Well, and going back to Armageddon. When the whole world turns to God, there will be some leader, like a church (a star like a lamp, Wormwood), which will lead them all in a false direction. Obviously, it will be followed by many Christians, especially the converts of Christians. What kind of teaching can this be? Probably, it will be connected with material prosperity in this world. That is, they will vigorously pray for prosperity, because they believe that happiness is to have comfortable accommodation, modern cars, perfect medicine and social security. And I think they will get it all into fantastic fast. But it turns out that man's happiness is not in this, not in the material world, but in the other that they have missed. Their religious delusion will dissipate and then they will fight with each other, trying to find the culprit.

kings of the earth and of the whole world - "earth" is flesh, carnal Christians. "The kings of the earth" are the leaders of religions. There are spiritual Christians, they today live according to the Spirit, that is, in heaven, according to the laws of the Kingdom of God. There are flat Christians, they live by the rules of their denominations, they live on earth. There are worldly people, they swim in the sea like fish.

That is, when we read the geographical name in the Bible, it is not necessarily some place on Earth. Maybe this place is in heaven, that is, in the spiritual world. For example, the heavenly Jerusalem is the place of the Lord's Feasts, where our heart rejoices at the resurrection of Jesus and all the saints with him. I want to say that this is a real place. When we think about something or dream, it has power, it can control us and it can be embodied on the Earth.

I agree with Andrew about how the denominations are divisions among us as believers in Christ. Instead we should be one body and one mind in the spirit and likeness of God. I'm not exactly sure how we came to this point, but one thing is for sure...

We should each remove ourselves from our denominations and live according to the Word of God, and not of the flesh. The book of Revelation starts out explaining divisions between the churches in Asia such as the lukewarm church, etc. I don't want to be a lukewarm believer in Christ. I want to be all in, so that when our King of Kings returns, he will see me as worthy to "escape all these things".

Andrew,

How do you interpret the phrase, "third part of the sea became blood" in Revelation 8:8?

>> How do you interpret the phrase, "third part of the sea became blood" in Revelation 8:8?

Jim,

I think that there may be some connection with the definition of Leviticus 17:14:

For the soul of every being is his blood. She is his soul ... (Hebrew -> Russian -> English)

That is, it indicates the equivalence of blood and soul. Therefore, it can be assumed that after the world paid attention to the menacing signs that Jesus warned about when He spoke of His Second Coming, life in this world was partially damaged. In any case, this seems to me a logical consequence, when everyone sees an increase in the number of military conflicts, earthquakes, hunger in some countries, and a sharp increase in the number of religious unrest and pogroms.

That is, it's not about the emerging banking and economic crisis, but about the anxiety that covers many people in this world. This internal effect may be worse than direct damage from wars, earthquakes and hunger in some countries.

I ask you not to absolutize my "translations" of Revelation. This is my view today, and that's all.