Israel, Middle East Sep 08, 2016

Israel and Palestine begin peace talks in Russia

thedrumchannell's Avatar By thedrumchannell

Mahmoud Abbas - Benjamin Netanyahu
Friends,

Does anyone else find the timing of this announcement a little strange, considering that Hezbollah is bordering Israel with plans to engage Syrian opposition forces near the border with Israel?

There won't be peace until the King of Kings returns and brings true, everlasting peace and safety. I'll continue watching, but if a deal is made be prepared for anything to happen. Our prince could return on any day, at any hour and I couldn't be more excited.

Encourage each other in His precious name.

Thanks for reading,
Brandon

Source: The Independent

Comments (4)

You must login to post comments.

I would think that this is a step toward the right direction for both countries of Israel and Palestine and it is about time. Peace should reign between these two nations as that is what our Lord God would want for all his children to love one another and embrace each one regardless of race, color, appearance and belief for we are all created in his image and likeness and thus should live together in harmony.
Sep 02, 2018

I hope that we can find a way to end any conflictions. The world have many struggles and problems. So I hope peace finally exist.
Sep 01, 2018

Russia is one of the most powerful countries in the world. It's easy for them to wipe an entire country if they really want to. I just hope this peace talk would promote peace and harmony, not only in these three countries but also in the whole world. No more killings, instead, love one another.
Sep 01, 2018

I really hope they will find a way to avoid conflictions in the future, our world has enough problems regarding global warming and pollution it doesn't need any more problems, we should take care of our world and not try to destroy all is around us.
Sep 01, 2018