New World Order Aug 03, 2018

Jehovah's Witnesses Conference Hall in Silkeborg, Denmark

thedrumchannell's Avatar By thedrumchannell

Jehovah's Witnesses  - Eye of Providence
An interesting location exists in Silkeborg, Denmark that appears to be a representation of the Eye of Providence, or the all-seeing eye. The property is owned by the Jehovah's Witnesses organization and used for religious events. You might recognize this symbol from the reverse side of the United States one dollar bill and dozens, if not hundreds of popular music videos and Hollywood films. The discovery comes from the Jehovas Vidners Stævneplads Facebook page and a handful of YouTube videos that can be found using a simple search for the phrase "Jehovah's witness All Seeing Eye".

The Conference Hall, which serves as one of organization's four District Council event venues in Denmark, and the Eye of Providence, can easily be seen using online services such as Google Earth. Other venue locations in Denmark include Herlufmagle and Rønne. The property is located at Helsinkivej 3A-E, 8600 Silkeborg, Denmark.

The all-seeing eye, which is commonly associated with conspiracy theories such as the Illuminati and the New World Order, should be examined with discretion. As believers in Jesus Christ, it is more important to trust the Word of God as our source of truth and understanding than to desire facts from the unknown, however, there is nothing wrong with educating yourself about cults, apostate religions and the corrupt organizations that exists in the world. In the book of Revelation, these are labeled as the abominations of the earth and are usually in opposition to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

If you have more information about the Conference Hall or the Jehovah's Witnesses organization, please signup and share in our Christian forums today.

Source: Facebook, Google Maps

Comments (6)

You must login to post comments.

Andrew, are there no other good church organizations in Russia that you would hold more regards to than the Jehovah's Witnesses? How about non-denominational Christianity; is there a large enough presence of non-denominational Christian believers in Russian communities and are they persecuted for their faith?
Sep 08, 2018

Jim,

I suppose that Jehovah's Witnesses are much more active than other religious organizations and denominations of Christianity. What they are teaching is contrary to the doctrine of the official Russian Orthodox Church. Therefore, statesmen consider it their duty to defend the dogmas of the state religion in this way.

The Orthodox Church, which was before the Bolshevik revolution, was also very bad. But then the Bolsheviks completely destroyed the remainder of that church inside the country, and after the Second World War Stalin made some concessions for this religion, but the KGB controlled the entire staff of the Russian Orthodox Church. Now - the same thing, the FSB controls the official religion.

In addition to Jehovah's Witnesses, as far as I know, unregistered Protestant communities can also be persecuted if they show external activity. But there were no high-profile cases, I only know one case when the pastor was fined a very large sum for reading the Bible in a cafe at a private event for members of the church.
Sep 05, 2018

Jim
Hey Andrew,

For what reason does Russia persecute the Jehovah's Witnesses and why not other denominations of Christ?
Sep 05, 2018

I have never had any problems in dealing with Jehovah's Witnesses. Here in the neighboring village there lives a guy from this organization, when he met Christians, visitors from other places, he always showed them where in their district their fellow believers live, because he was familiar with everyone. I sometimes came to visit him when I was going home from the nearest town. And I did not feel any pressure from them, many of Jehovah's Witnesses helped me: they helped buy goats, they made a boiler for the heating system in the house, for a very modest fee.

Jehovah's Witnesses today is the only religious structure that is being persecuted by the regime ruling in Russia. They are persecuted as an extremist organization, along with ISIS, although they are pacifists, they have no attempts to interfere in politics and they have do not claim secular power.

If I am asked which of the Christian organizations in Russia are the best, I will not hesitate to name Jehovah's Witnesses. According to their works.

As for sectarian isolation, all other Christian denominations are exactly the same sects that destroy the unity of the Body of the Church, so I can not give them preference. Especially in other Christian denominations, tithing is practiced, which can not be in the Body of Christ in principle, it is a very dirty heresy.
Sep 04, 2018

The Jehovah's Witnesses is a dangerous cult organization. So is the Mormon and Catholic Church. Sorry to be blunt, but these churches have destroyed millions of lives through fear, guilt and manipulation tactics.
Aug 30, 2018

I don't even know what to say about this. Is this even real and does this have any significance to the end times. I mean, obviously this group has many qualities that would define them as a cult, or false religion, but cults have been around forever. I guess it means that more organizations like the JW are embracing that Satanic symbolism can not be hidden and no longer believe it needs to be.
Aug 15, 2018