Israel, Middle East Aug 30, 2018

Islamic forces claim 'Jews have no right to pray on Temple Mount'

thedrumchannell's Avatar By thedrumchannell

Temple Mount - Prayer
A recent report reveals more escalation between Israel and Islam at the Temple Mount.

According to Israel National News, the national and Islamic forces in the Ramallah district, the supreme coordinating body of the Palestinian Arab organizations, are calling for the establishment of a "popular defense committee" to protect Palestinian Arabs from what they described as "daily settler attacks" in Palestinian villages and cities and to "oppose them by all means possible."

In a statement issued on Saturday, the national and Islamic forces condemned what they described as the Israeli attempts to change the status quo in the Al-Aqsa Mosque as a preparatory stage for dividing the use of the site between Muslims and Jews.

The statement emphasized that "there is no right for non-Muslims to pray at the site."

As Christians, we must understand that disputes between Israel and Islam will continue to escalate until the King of Kings returns. Please encourage each other while we wait for the hour of His return.

Thanks for reading,
Brandon

Comments (3)

You must login to post comments.

The bible foresaw this before it came. Once more the bible came out right again. Our Mesiah is due in the near future. All signs point at that.Let us wait to welcome the Lord in the clouds. We should stay alert.
Sep 02, 2018

I am a Christian as well but I don't understand how some people choose to fight about religion, I know these fights last for decades but religion should bring peace, not fights and wars.
Sep 01, 2018

Jim
There is always an absurd level of hate coming from Palestine. Islam is pure evil and must be abolished, but that won't happen until Jesus crushes our enemies, the forces of Satan.
Aug 30, 2018