How much influence will Christians have over the operations of Ezekiel's Temple?

I know the temple will be constructed by Jewish people, but what part will Christians have in the operations of Ezekiel's Temple? Will Christians be allowed to enter into and have leadership roles in the third temple or will worship and leadership be restricted to Jewish people?

And they shall bring all your brethren [for] an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.
And I will also take of them for priests [and] for Levites, saith the LORD.

(Isaiah 66: 20,21)

It is important here, by whom we realize ourselves before the Lord. Perhaps, some pious people believe in Jesus Christ, but do not consider themselves to be God's people. They still represent their future in the midst of their terrestrial peoples, they consider themselves descendants of their earthly ancestors. Such Christians probably should not go to Israel, when there Ezekiel's Temple will be built.

But I know many Christians who consider themselves Jews, although they were born in pagan families.

So let everyone act in accordance with their faith.

There, in the Revelation, are listed seven churches, which are images of the future Church. Only one of the seven churches, the church of Smyrna, is engaged in the construction of Ezekiel's Temple. Another church, the church of Philadelphia, will solemnly enter the Temple through the Eastern Gate, carrying inside of its hearts Jesus Christ. But this does not mean that the other five churches of Revelation will be rejected by God!

>> Will Christians be allowed to enter into and have leadership roles in the third temple or will worship and leadership be restricted to Jewish people?

The Third Temple can only be built by believers in Jesus Christ, they will be Jews or Gentiles - it does not matter. But at a certain stage, to access the Temple, you may need to make a circumcision.

In this there is nothing unusual: the entire Jewish people, when he was with Moses in the desert, did not circumcise the newborn babies. But when the Jews entered the Land of the Covenant, in Gilgal, circumcision was done to everyone except two previously circumcised.

The seven churches detailed in the book of Revelation were churches that existed during early Christianity. Are you saying that the explanations given about these churches are also to be understood symbolically according to the time when the temple is constructed?

What is the spiritual significance of the church of Philadelphia entering through the Eastern Gate of the temple?

Jim,

what do you understand by the expression "spiritual significance"? These people are not afraid to say to the Jews and all people: "Jesus Christ is in us. Look at us and you will see Jesus Christ". The God of Israel must enter the Eastern Gate. This is written in the Bible. These people enter the Eastern Gate in the name of God. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. These people are representatives of the entire Church of Jesus Christ, from antiquity to our days. But they are not the whole Church that is on Earth today. These people are the body frame, like the apostles. All other members of the Church throughout the world need to have spiritual ties not with the old denominations, but with these people who will enter the Eastern Gate.

When we are baptized in the Church, it usually happens publicly, because this our baptism is a public confession of our faith in Jesus Christ before the local church. Members of the local church remember us in their hearts as their brothers and sisters - since our baptism.

And the solemn act of entering the Temple through the Eastern Gate, from 1 to 10 Tishrei, in the days of sanctification of the altar, is an act of public confession of our faith in Jesus Christ before the whole world. This Church is the true sacrifice that sanctifies the new Temple, because in our hearts there is Jesus Christ and His great Sacrifice. Any other sacrifice in the new Temple is just a symbol.

After the Eastern Gate closes, this church is God on earth. But the Jews and the rest of the world recognize this not immediately, but in a few years. The saints will have to have patience.

It must mean something that this particular church is the one mentioned that enters through the Eastern gate, as opposed to any of the other six churches mentioned in the book of Revelation.

Perhaps the clues are in Revelation 3:8. This church is faithful and also diligent in God's word.

I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.