Israel, Middle East Dec 02, 2018

Michele Bachmann: 'I have witnessed fulfillment of Ezekiel's prophecy'

Michele Bachmann
In Orlando, Fla., leaders from around the world recently gathered to pray for the nation of Israel.

The event took place during the Jerusalem Prayer Breakfast (JPB) conference. The conference focused on praying for the peace and safety of Jerusalem, while Hamas, who opposes the Jewish state, continues to threaten the southern border. Israel faces negative criticism from many for its alleged use of 'disproportionate' force in response to recent attacks from Hamas.

Michele Bachmann, a former member of the United States House of Representatives, believes that God is in control and that His authority is Israel's greatest strength.

"Israel is the greatest miracle of the Bible," Bachmann told Charisma News. "The Bible foretold that the modern Jewish state would be rebuilt, and within the lifetimes of many people here at this event. We are witnesses to the fulfillment of prophecy. The prophet Ezekiel prophesied that even Jerusalem would come back into Jewish hands. That didn't happen until 51 years ago, in 1967. In my lifetime, I have witnessed the fulfillment of Ezekiel's prophecy."

"When you let that sink in, within our modern era, we are witnesses of prophetic fulfillment. That should not only build up our confidence and faith, it should build up our appreciation of the Bible, the authoritative Word of God. The Bible should be even more trustworthy, and it's not done. There are still more events to come," she said.

The Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu has been working to build stronger relations with Israel's neighbors in the Middle East for quite some time. Peace and security for the people of Israel has always been his greatest priority.

This is a good reminder that some political leaders understand that God is the true authority.

Source: CBN News

Comments (0)

You must login to post comments.