What John 1:14 means to me

Hello everyone, my name is John. I chose my username because of the verse in the Holy Bible.

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. - John 1:14

To me this verse means that Jesus was the manifestation of God's word presented to us in the form of flesh. He wanted to live along side us, even for short time. He stepped down from his throne and became a human so that He could live a sinless life and die for our transgressions. I am so greatful!

John

Hello John and welcome..Awesome to think that He walked amongst us as a human, knew our fears and our sins and still chose to go to the cross...

Hi John,

A pastor from the church I used to attend once said that God "put on the human jersey." Your statement reminded me and thought I would share. We serve an amazing God.

Thank you both for the warm greetings. Sorry for the late responses!

We have the same interpretation. Jesus Christ is the evidenced of how God loved us. The word of the prophet in the old testament that the messiah will come had come true. And, God will come again to judge the living and the dead.