School Bus Dream

I used to have dreams where I was on a school bus with other Christian believers. This was in the final days before the Lord was about to return. I could see fields and a large rainbow. Everyone on the bus knew that the rainbow was actually Jesus. There were people that weren't allowed to enter the school bus. Everyone was so excited and afraid at the same time because there were thunders and many load noises. Not a very detailed dream, but oddly enough I've been working for a school district for the past 7 years.

Has anyone had similar dreams?

I have recurring dreams about being trapped inside a large white box with hundreds of people. An angel comes and carries the box to heaven and after that I always wake up. It's a strange dream. Do you think this has anything to do with Jesus and the end times?

I often dream of being on the run from people who are working for Satan in the end times, trying to track down Christians to kill them. They wear all black and are just evil. I always wake up drenched in fear.

I have recurring dreams about being trapped inside a large white box with hundreds of people. An angel comes and carries the box to heaven and after that I always wake up. It's a strange dream. Do you think this has anything to do with Jesus and the end times?
Absolutely, this is similar to my school bus dream.

I often dream of being on the run from people who are working for Satan in the end times, trying to track down Christians to kill them. They wear all black and are just evil. I always wake up drenched in fear.
Oh my, that sounds horrible but it does make sense if you are reading news about ISIS and other groups out to kill Christians often. These concepts get in your head and haunt you during your dreams. I also think God warns and reveals to us in our dreams, sometimes it can be terrifying though.

Thank you for sharing. :)