Israel, Middle East Aug 16, 2015

Holy Altar constructed for 3rd Jewish Temple

thedrumchannell's Avatar By thedrumchannell

Temple
The Altar of the Lord has been reconstructed by the Temple Institute. This major Bible prophecy advancement is exciting for both Jews and Christians. The Institute, based in the Old City of Jerusalem, announced it has finished building an altar that is essentially "ready for use" in sacrificial services.

This announcement will surely excite prophecy watchers around the world. Regardless of one's eschatological leanings, every sincere student of the Word of God knows there are at least hints, if not clear declarations, of something happening just before the return of the Lord that involves altar sacrifices and the distinct possibility of a rebuilt temple on the Temple Mount.
I've always had special interest for news of the third Jewish temple along with the red heifer and temple garments, etc. This generation is both frightening and really exciting. Watching prophecy unfold before our eyes is incredible and I'm so excited to see what the future holds.

Come Lord Jesus!

Source: WHD

Comments (2)

You must login to post comments.

As much as my brethren want a third temple, it is not going to happen! For Yah took away the temple that they might be saved.

Heb 10:9 “then He said, "BEHOLD, I HAVE COME TO DO YOUR WILL, O GOD." He takes away the first that He may establish the second.”

Heb 13:10 “We have an altar from which those who serve the tabernacle have no right to eat.”

Rom 11:26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "THE DELIVERER WILL COME OUT OF ZION, AND HE WILL TURN AWAY UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB;”
(See: Rev 1:7, & Zec 12:7-14)

Dan 11:31 “And forces shall be mustered by him, and they shall defile the sanctuary fortress; then they shall take away the daily sacrifices, and place there the abomination of desolation.”
(IE. “the sanctuary fortress” Is the Temple mount; The Dome of the rock: is the abomination which sits upon Yahweh's own Holy consecrated sight. The Islamic beast has already taken up residency there, and 666 shall soon rule from there).

Mar 13:14 "So when you see the 'ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION,' spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not" (let the reader understand), "then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.”
(“flee to the mountains.” IE. Other Nations. Correct translation, IT, not a he, or a him. But an inanimate object). Shabbat shalom!
Aug 21, 2015

Hmmm...scary yes, excited, unsure...The thing is Jesus was the last sacrifice needed, too bad others can not accept that He was. Going to be watching to see when they do a sacrifice and see the reaction from God. It is exciting in a way to see prophecy unfold, but I do feel pain and sorrow about a nation of people that were His chosen people continue to turn a blind eye to Him and His life for us. He suffered on that cross for all and they just can't accept that, but feel like they are chosen. He never intended for a temple to be rebuilt. They tore down the temple when they hung Him on that tree. He was alive in 3 days as was foretold, so He was the temple rebuilt.

Thoughts?

Shep
Aug 17, 2015