Announcements Jan 01, 2015

Welcome To Tribulation Today

thedrumchannell's Avatar By thedrumchannell

Clouds
Hello Friends,

I'm excited to welcome you to Tribulation Today.

I created this website for discussing and learning about the end times and tribulations we are witnessing today. This is not a website about religion or the ways of the world. The mission is to learn more about Jesus Christ and seeking truth by studying Bible prophecy and matching what we learn with events that are happening around the world. The Bible clearly warns that in the end times there will be earthquakes, famine, persecution, rumors of war and nations will rise against other nations.

The signs are all around us, Jesus Christ is about to return! The Bible teaches that the day of the Lord will come as a "thief in the night". Let us read, learn and study the end times together so that day will not overtake us as a thief.

Please consider becoming a member of our growing online community today. Membership is free, and the discussions are open minded, engaging and sometimes life changing. Your thoughts, ideas and theories are always welcome for discussion. Please signup and start posting in our Christian forums today.

I am excited to get to know every one of you and looking forward to sharing many discussions together in Christ.

Thanks for reading,
Brandon

Comments (0)

You must login to post comments.