Prayer for a heart transplant!

My friend Wayne Dunnmon is having a heart transplant as I type this please lift him up in prayers, his family and the family of the donor. Hard decisions but good ones to donate a heart to someone else. That family is grieving now for a loved one, praises to the Most High God for giving compassion to people that His children can continue His work here on earth.

Shep

I can't even imagine what this family is going through. Lord, please take care of Wayne and bring his family peace during this time. Lord, I believe all things are possible whenever you are involved and this is no exception. Also, be with the donors family Lord and strengthen them as they endure this is painful experience. Thank you Lord.

In Jesus name,
Amen.

Been a long 30 hours for this family, the new heart is in, bypass machine has just been removed and they are starting chest closure. Thank you from the family and me for the prayers.

Shep

Finally off all drips and all tubes have been removed. He is in a regular room as of today up in chair and eating solid foods. Prayers are still requested, Rita and Wayne said they can feel the prayers coming their way. Thanks Brandon for asking and praying.

Shep