End Times Discussion Dec 14, 2015

ISIS Orders The Deaths Of Children And Infants With Down Syndrome

thedrumchannell's Avatar By thedrumchannell

ISIS - Down Syndrome
Friends,

How can any human being perform such terrible acts? There is no question. We are absolutely living in some of the worst days in recorded history. People tell stories about the reign of Adolf Hitler and other leaders, but my Bible says that worse leaders are going to rise up and make war with His people! I know that vengeance belongs to the Lord in Heaven so it's best to trust Him completely and wait until He returns to establish His kingdom on Earth.

I want to encourage you to stay strong until Jesus Christ returns for his bride. Please keep your eyes on the prize, because we know who wins in the end. The King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Thanks for reading,
Brandon

Source: Opposing Views

Comments (2)

You must login to post comments.

Amen YehoshuaFriend!

Thanks for the message. The Bible is clear about this matter, they ARE coming to the states but fear not for the Lord is coming soon to cleans this world from the filth.

Praise Him!
Jan 06, 2016

Mat 24:21 "For then shall be great tribulation, such as hath not been since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there would no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

Rev 13:7 "It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation."

And they are coming to our good old U.S.A., for the majority here have rejected Yah and His blessings, which includes His Divine protection. And none will escape the anguish and torment of their presence, the pagan will come to acknowledge the wrath of Yah, while Yeshua followers will be tried and tested to our very limit. (Rev 2:10-11).

What most Christians don't realize is, long before Yeshua came, mankind had become so wholly corrupted before YHVH, we could longer come near without being totally annihilated. Thus the necessity of Yeshua coming to cleanse us, and then become our mediator between Yah and men. Yet today so few calling themselves Christians could stand in Yeshua presence as well, that our only hope for deliverance is in His sending one of His angles to rescue us. (Rev 12:14). Shalom!
Jan 04, 2016