(2Ti 3:1-5).

(2Ti 3:1-5).

By YehoshuaFriend Dec 29, 2015

Mat 16:24 Then Yeshua said to His disciples, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.”

YHWH desires but one thing from us all, our truest most devoted love! Mat 22:37 'Yeshua said to him, “You shall love the Lord your Yah with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.”

Thus Yah created each of us with the ability to feel and know love, and to love in return. Yah neither wanted or created us as robots, since robots are incapable of providing the love He so desires from each of us, but can only do that which they have been programed to do.

Thus within Yeshua Church today Yah Holy Spirit often groans within me, as I see and hear the many loveless casualties everywhere crying out 'give me' or 'make me this or that,' while having no understanding in what they are asking. Yah has already given us His word, His only begotten Son, His Holy Spirit, and even His forsaken love for us upon Calvary. (Rom 5:8).

We pray words, and sing songs that reveal our lack of truth in understanding, or love relationship for the Yah of scripture, IE. “Take my life, take my heart and form it, take my mind and transform it, take my will, conform it, to yours Oh Lord; Holiness is what I long for, righteousness is what I need.” But don't expect me to study Your word, or give up my prime time sports or TV for You. Just give me whatever greasy grace I need to slide effortlessly into your Kingdom of Heaven! (2Ti 3:1-5).

NO! What we need is to be filled with Yah's living word, until the fountain of His agape love flows out from us like a mighty river, bringing to life the true relationship of His design; rather than the unfruitful works of a twice dead complacent spirit. Pro 16:25 “There is a way that seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.”

Mat 10:37He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.”

Joh 17:26And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them."

1Jn 4:8 “He who does not love does not know Yah, for Yah is love. 9 In this the love of Yah was manifested toward us, that Yah has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.”

2Ti 2:15 “Study to shew yourself approved unto Yah, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”

Joh 14:21He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him. 23 If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. 24 He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.”

1Jn 5:3 “For this is the love of Yah, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.” Shalom!