COMING TRIBULATIONS

Such are the manifold painful results of peoples and Nations that choose to rebel against [ha'Elyon] 'the most high Yah,' for as it is written My Name shall be called Jealous, and a Consuming Fire. (Exo 34:14, Deu 4:24).

Political correct diversity in opposition to Yehovah word will prove itself a curse upon many Nation's (Deu 7:3-4, 2Co 6:14-17). As war begins among the powerful nations, and troops are dispersed to engage their adversaries, their home lands shall become ravaged by the pagan enemies dwelling within. (Deu 28:49-57). Never before have so many Nations been at war with one another as it shall be during this time, nor their enemies so deeply intrenched among them.

From the visions I have been seeing, I believe that they are revealing that the time we have come to know as Ya'acob's trouble (Jer 30:7), wherein the great tribulation period (Mat 24:21), and Armageddon (Rev 16:16) will climax as one continues advent.

Lam 3:38 “Is it not from the mouth of the Most High That woe and well-being proceed? 39 Why should a living man complain, A man for the punishment of his sins? 40 Let us search out and examine our ways, And turn back to the LORD; 41 Let us lift our hearts and hands To God in heaven.” Amen! Shalom!