MAN CONTRIVED FABLES WITHIN YESHUA CHURCH TODAY!

DID YHVH KNOW?

1 Corinthians 13:5 “Love thinks no evil”

Genesis 6:5 “Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the Earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the Earth, and He was grieved in His heart. So the Lord said. “I am sorry that I have made them.”

Jeremiah 19:5 “They have filled this place with the blood of the innocents, they have also built the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings to Baal, which I did not command or speak, nor did it come into My mind.”

Jeremiah 32:35 “And they built the high places of Baal which are in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire to Molech, which I did not command them, nor did it come into My mind that they should do this abomination.”

Exo 13:17 “And it came to pass, when Pharaoh had let the people go, that God led them not through the way of the land of the Philistines, although that was near; for God said, Lest peradventure the people repent when they see war, and they return to Egypt:”

Jer 26:3 “If so be they will hearken, and turn every man from his evil way, that I may repent me of the evil, which I purpose to do unto them because of the evil of their doings.”

Rev 2:21 “And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.”

Rev 3:5 “He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.”

Deu 28:1 “And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD your God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD your God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:” (If YHVH knows all things before they happen, then why did He say “if,” and not when? Throughout Deu.28: Deu.11:13, Deu.15:5, Exo.15:26; Lev.26:3, Isa.1:19; Jer.12:16, Jer.17:24;)

1 Peter 1:20 “He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.” (This verse refers to Yeshua. Yeshua was foreordained as the eternal Son of YHWH regardless of any fall by man. As the above verse says, Yeshua has been revealed for a purpose in these last times. These verses do not say anything at all about Yeshua being made ready to save anyone before the creation of mankind, because an upcoming fall had been foreseen.)

Revelation 13:8 “All who dwell on the Earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world .” (The verse says from and not before the foundation of the world. How was Yeshua slain from the foundation of the world if He actually died 4000 years later on the cross? When YHWH promised in Genesis 3:15 that One would come and finally defeat the devil, He was referring to Yeshua and his sacrificial death, however the devil had no idea what YHWH was talking about at the time. When YHWH said it, it was as good as done. Hence Yeshua is the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world and not before it. The same applies to similar words about the foundation of the world used in Revelation 17:8.)

Ephesians 1:3 “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the Heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself .” (Some believe that these verses reveal that YHWH predestined some people to be chosen and therefore redeemed, before He created them. This would certainly mean that YHWH knew there would be a Fall, and all the catastrophes of mankind that would follow it, before He made anything. This is not the case. Everyone was chosen before the foundation of the world to be blameless before YHWH in love. If they were not, then what were they chosen for? Sin?! Everyone was also chosen to be in Him before the foundation of the world, no one was created to be out of fellowship with YHWH! All of this still applies without a Fall. YHWH intention, with or without a Fall, was that everyone be holy and blameless in Him. Subsequent to the Fall, YHWH will became that all men become adopted by Yeshua Ha'Mashiach and be saved.)

Titus 1:2 “in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began.” (YHWH plan only included eternal life before creation. He wasn't planning death too! The Hebrew literally reads here, 'before the ages began.' What ages? The ages of humanity. This verse proves nothing about YHWH foreknowing a fall or that there was a time when there was no time.)

Isa 48:3 "I have declared the former things from the beginning; They went forth from My mouth, and I caused them to hear it. Suddenly I did them, and they came to pass.” (YHWH fore ordaines, not fore sees).

Isaiah 46:9 “For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done, Saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, And I will do all My pleasure, Calling a bird of prey from the east, The man who executes My counsel, from a far country. Indeed I have spoken it; I will also bring it to pass. I have purposed it; I will also do it.” (Note the words carefully and that the whole thing is a process. YHWH says He will do it, not that it has already happened in the future and that He saw it. YHWH declares by faith what He wants and intends to bring to pass. YHWH declares the end from the beginning. Because He first plans it, and then works to bring it to pass. It will happen sooner or later because YHWH has decided to make it so.)

Genesis 22:12 “The Angel of the Lord called to him from Heaven and said, “Abraham, Abraham!” So he said, “Here I am.” And He said, “Do not lay your hand on the lad, or do anything to him; for now I know that you fear God, since you have not withheld your son, your only son, from Me.” (I think this is as plain as it can be, YHWH didn't know before time.)

Yeshua friend. Joh.15:15. Shabbat Shalom!

Yes,

The Lord knew all things that were to come. He is all knowing and powerful and we can trust His word from everlasting to everlasting.