OUR POLITICAL gods.

The people seem to think and act like politicians, and their political leaders are gods, while our political leaders also behave themselves as if they were gods. When or if the people ever start to honor and respect their one and only true Abba YAH, then and only then will they begin to see anything become better. (Isa 45:21-22).

Zec 13:8 “And it shall come to pass in all the land," Says YHWH, "That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die, But one-third shall be left in it: 9 I will bring the one-third through the fire, Will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them. I will say, 'This is My people'; And each one will say, 'YHWH is my Elohim." Amen!

This speaks of Yah tough love Tribulation period we are about to enter, which third will you be a part of? Shalom!

To live like Him means to not live and act like the world. Instead we should act as citizens of the most high God. This is the Devil's playground, and we are to take no part in the ways of demons and devils.

There is only one true God in three persons The Father, Lord Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit. Satan is the god of this world. There could be many political gods. But I will only bow down to our true God and not to the political gods.