Do you think the RED horse has been released?

okay we talked about the white horse I think we can all agree it was released to conquer,

now with that I think maybe the Red horse has been released for the red horse is about the peace of the world taken away , and when the people and leaders of power say peace and security then sudden chaos will come,

and so it will be followed by the black horse for it has the scales, for it will mean that devastation, and government control has taken over for we will not be able to survive., on our own, if the world goes up side down, and it will be a bad tribulation period,

I believe the white horse is out, and the red horse is upon us, and the black horse is really next, but time will tell

if there is no peace in the earth, then would we not have the red horse present?

tell me what you think, thank you and blessings

I don't really know. I don't feel it's blessings around me at all. yet again it's cool

BaysideGamers |Community |The love |Join today!

I don't really know. I don't feel it's blessings around me at all. yet again it's cool
I'm not sure this comment makes any sense? Lol

As for the Red horse, no... I don't believe it has been released or we would more then likely see people murdering each other in masses. Just read what Revelation 6:4 has to say about the red horse.

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. - Revelation 6:4
John

I don't think there will be any question as to whether or not the red horse has been released. The entire world will be in it's knees, begging for mercy.

Jim

No, the red horse and rider have not been released. This will happen during the “great tribulation” period. People will deceive and murder their neighbors (possibly legally) for food and survival purposes.

It will be terrible, God help us.