Do you think the RED horse has been released?

okay we talked about the white horse I think we can all agree it was released to conquer,

now with that I think maybe the Red horse has been released for the red horse is about the peace of the world taken away , and when the people and leaders of power say peace and security then sudden chaos will come,

and so it will be followed by the black horse for it has the scales, for it will mean that devastation, and government control has taken over for we will not be able to survive., on our own, if the world goes up side down, and it will be a bad tribulation period,

I believe the white horse is out, and the red horse is upon us, and the black horse is really next, but time will tell

if there is no peace in the earth, then would we not have the red horse present?

tell me what you think, thank you and blessings

I don't really know. I don't feel it's blessings around me at all. yet again it's cool

BaysideGamers |Community |The love |Join today!

I don't really know. I don't feel it's blessings around me at all. yet again it's cool
I'm not sure this comment makes any sense? Lol

As for the Red horse, no... I don't believe it has been released or we would more then likely see people murdering each other in masses. Just read what Revelation 6:4 has to say about the red horse.

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. - Revelation 6:4
John

I don't think there will be any question as to whether or not the red horse has been released. The entire world will be in it's knees, begging for mercy.

Jim

No, the red horse and rider have not been released. This will happen during the “great tribulation” period. People will deceive and murder their neighbors (possibly legally) for food and survival purposes.

It will be terrible, God help us.

According to events outlined in the Bible, we have not entered into the tribulation. It is for this reason that I do not believe the red horse has been released and therefore we are waiting for this event to occur. We are however, quickly approaching the tribulation spoken of in the books of Daniel and Revelation.

The white horse is the Ezekiel's Temple, the idea of the Third Temple, a sign for the assembly of the elect from the four winds.

When this idea provokes intense controversy in churches, we will see a red horse: these are disputes, and the sword is Scripture, the Word of God, which everyone will wave, striking each other. Accordingly, the black horse is the hunger of the Word of God, the hunger of the prophetic word. A pale horse is when verbal disputes will turn into pogroms. When pogroms begin, the righteous will revolt and raise their voice in prayers for retribution from God, this is the 5th seal. The 6th seal is God's response to the prayers of the righteous who cry for retribution.

Obviously, after this begins the Great Tribulation. But first we will see two kinds of Christians: some will be horrified and will hide from the wrath of God, and others will rejoice and praise God, because at last He intervened and answered!

Jesus Christ is the rider of the white horse in Revelation 19:11-16. This means that this horse is revealed at the second coming of Jesus. If the white horse is the third temple as you have mentioned, then Andrew, are you suggesting that the third temple is not built by human hands? I am having trouble understanding your comparison of the white horse and the third temple.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

Jim,

A horse is an image of strength.

The power is in the unity of the saints, and unity can be with the general meeting, and the general assembly will be when there is a single Temple, the place of which is indicated in the Bible, which is one for all.

I do not remember that I argued that the Third Temple will not be built by hands. On the contrary, it is we who must build this Temple. Otherwise, there will be no Second Coming of Jesus Christ, and the Great Tribulation, when it begins, will never end.

It goes without saying that the Lord will be on the white horse. The temple is for the Lord. But at the very beginning, before the appearance of the saints "elected from the four winds," which will be the Lord (!), this initiative to build the Third Temple is represented in the Revelation of John in the form of an unknown rider on a white horse. Here all are certain images. In Zechariah's prophecy (9:13) the Jews are represented as a bow, and as an arrow, or "lightning" (a bright historical event) of the Second Coming of Christ, Ephraim is represented, that is, Christians.

I believe that the Red Horse has not been released yet. This Red horse will be released during the seven years of Great tribulation. All we need to do is to prepare for the Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.