Downtown Areas

Downtown Areas

By KingsKid Mar 14, 2016

I used to work in a busy downtown area in New York. There used to be so many homeless people near my building so I would sometimes try to help by purchasing them a meal on my lunch break. I never liked the idea of giving money to strangers, thinking that it would be used for drugs or alcohol. What do you think?

Re: Downtown Areas

By Empire Mar 21, 2016

I gave money to homeless people, Just very little cash of what I had in my pockets. One time when I was in Southend Essex (United Kingdom) waling down the street after 7pm and seen allot of homeless around. Next day I seen the same guy and gave what we had on me. about 20 ponds

BaysideGamers |Community |The love |Join today!

Re: Downtown Areas

By Jelineex Aug 31, 2018

I guess it might be a big shout to the government of every country. To help those who are homeless by giving them work. So, those people will no longer live in the streets. Sometimes, if we keep on giving, we're not helping them. Instead, we're teaching them to be lazy and dependent to all the aids they can have. If they are still able to work, so they will become a good responsible citizen. It would be nice to give them a chance, so they can feel their worth as a person.